Consider how a few dollars a week can make a big difference in someone's life
One week remains to contribute to the Colorado Combined Campaign, which provides a way for Colorado government employees to donate to charities that benefit Coloradans.
You can donate by payroll deduction, cash, check or credit card. Donations to the CCC are voluntary, confidential and tax-deductible.
The online pledge site will be active until Friday, Jan. 6, and paper pledges that are payroll deductions should be in by Jan. 13.
To make your online pledge or one-time gift to the agency of your choice:
- Go to www.colorado.gov/ccc
- Click “Online Giving Site.”
- Select “Pledge Now” in the left column on the page.
- You’ll see a log-in information box, then select “Register.”
- Enter the requested user information. You’ll find your employee number on your University-issued photo ID. Also note, when prompted for the name of your employer, please select University of Colorado Denver even if your location is at the Anschutz Medical Campus.
- Select “Register” if this is your first time entering the 2011 campaign site.
- You will be prompted for each step in the process. Please note, as you determine your donation amount(s) and select the recipient(s) the links associated with those choices may not appear to be obvious links, so please, roll your cursor over the words and click on the word/arrow for each step.
A paper form giving pledge or one-time check or cash contribution can be arranged by going to:
- Select “Donors.”
- Select “Blank Page Form.”
- Select “2011 CCC Directory” to view the current Resource Guide & Directory listing of participating charities.
- Please print and send your completed form along with your donation to the attention of: MaryAnn Hill at Campus Box UCD130.
As you consider which organizations you would like to help, be aware that the university has special direct relationships with:
- AMC Cancer Research Center (code to donate: 0902)
- National Jewish Health (code: 5041)
- Working Together (code: 1300)
- The Kempe Foundation for the Prevention and Treatment of Child Abuse and Neglect (code: 5068)
- The Children’s Hospital Foundation (code: 5146)
Don’t forget these special offers: Just donate to your favorite charity to become eligible for any of these drawings:
- Suncor Energy has made a generous donation to CCC to encourage participation. Every CCC donor is eligible to win a $50 or $500 gas certificate.
- One remaining “Bundle” giveaway from Women’s Bean Project will be given to a randomly selected donor from among University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus 2011 CCC contributors.
- The Sweetheart Bundle: Assorted jelly beans, chocolate-covered espresso beans, and Cindy’s Sinfully Chocolate Brownie Mix.